Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 DMG Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 DMG.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 DMG Overview
|OS family||Macintosh Unix|
|Source model||Closed, with open source components|
|Released to manufacturing||July 20, 2011; 6 years ago|
|Latest release||10.7.5 (Build 11G63) / October 4, 2012; 5 years ago|
|Update method||Apple Software Update|
|Kernel type||Hybrid (XNU)|
|License||Apple Public Source License (APSL) and Apple end-user license agreement (EULA)|
|Preceded by||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Succeeded by||OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion|
A preview of raincoat OS X ten.7 Lion was publically disclosed at the “Back to the Mac” Apple Special Event on Gregorian calendar month twenty, 2010. It brought several developments created in Apple’s iOS, like associate degree simply passable show of put in applications, to the Mac, and includes support for the raincoat App Store, as introduced in raincoat OS X big cat version ten.6.6. On Feb twenty-four, 2011, the primary developer’s preview of Lion (11A390) was free to subscribers to the Apple Developer program. different developer previews were later free, with Lion Preview four (11A480b) being free in WWDC 2011.
Lion was free to producing on a legal holiday, 2011, followed by its final unharness via the raincoat App Store on Gregorian calendar month twenty, 2011. Apple reportable over a meg Lion sales on the primary day of its unharness. As of Gregorian calendar month 2011, raincoat OS X Lion had sold over six million copies worldwide.
Noteworthy Features of Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after the installation of Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.
- Impressive upgrade of OS X version 10.7 known as Lion.
- Includes general operating system fixes which enhance security, stability, and compatibility of Mac OS.
- Got Gatekeeper, a new security feature which will let you keep your Mac safe from malicious software.
- Lets you tweak settings which will let you install the apps from different places like from Mac App Store.
- Includes fixes which resolve an issue where icon in Launchpad can be rearranged after reboot.
System Requirements For Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
Before you start installing Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5, make sure your computer meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required,
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Click the download button below and submit a request. You are done. Just wait for a few seconds and the download will begin automatically.